Details of Steel Structure: Connected using galvanized bolts and nuts.
Design Loads: Floor load: 250 kg/m², Roof load: 100 kg/m², Wind load: 50 kg/m²
Earthquake Resistance – Level 8
Specification of Steel Works:
1. Material: Cold-rolled steel profile with hot dipped galvanized finishes
2. Manufacture of joint plate: Using steel plate welded. Hot-dip galvanized after adjustment.
3. Column connection: Using high tensile bolts to connect column with joint plates.
4. Roof beam connection: Using high tensile bolts to connect roof beam and joint plates.
5. Bracing: Bracing made with thread tapping and hot-dipped galvanizing finishes.